Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome to Guatemala

We have arrived! We had an excellant day of travel. All of our flights were on time and fairly smooth. We were all tired but the kids did very well. We are staying in a guest house that used to be a children´s home. It is very nice to have a house instead of just a motel room. The most disturbing thing that has happened was to me. In the middle of the night I heard meowing and I made Matt get up and look and beside our bed was a large cat. You all know how much I "love" cats. This cat is Hannah´s Hope´s cat so I am sure I will have more run ins with this lovely creature.
We are looking forward to a great day acclimating ourselves to their culture and our surroundings. We will hopefully post again tonight if we aren´t too tired. Thanks for all your prayers.
Karen for the gang!

No comments: